Chef de Partie - Padstow
The Shipwrights is a charming, traditional pub that was originally built to serve the fishermen and tradespeople of Padstow's historic and bustling port.
You'll be working in Cornwall's foodie capital; a serene location that's perfect for getting out on the water, exploring the estuary, and navigating the surrounding coastline.
Do you have experience of working in a fast-paced kitchen environment? Join us as a chef and you'll be working as part of a great team, cooking to spec and working within our brand guidelines.
What we offer ...
- Live in accommodation
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- 150 towards a stay in one of our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Meal provided for shifts over 6 hours (up to the value of 10)
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Chefs ...
- Are well organised, adaptable, with a genuine interest in food
- Take pride in keeping the kitchen clean, tidy and safe
- Are key to keeping our kitchen running efficiently even at our busiest times
We'd love you to join our family!
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.