Data Governance Analyst (9 Month FTC) - Cape Town
From the fun of Mecca Bingo to the experience of Grosvenor Casinos, from in-person to online, from local to global, players love the experiences our famous brands deliver. This is such an exciting sector to be part of, bringing entertainment to millions in a culture of opportunity and growth. Look at our careers site to find out more: https://careers.rank.com/
This role is fundamental for the success of one of the biggest projects that Rank has delivered.
Do you thrive in dynamic, regulated environments and have the drive to deliver outstanding governance of some of Rank's key data assets? If yes, then this is the ideal role for you.
Rank Group, a leader in a highly regulated industry, seeks a Data Governance Lead to champion best practices on our exciting new project. This is your chance to:
- Shape the future of data governance at Rank - become the architect of a cornerstone methodology!
- Ensure project success through robust data controls and governance, from delivery to ongoing operations.
- Collaborate closely with project teams, engineers, architects, and testers - foster a culture of data excellence.
- Champion high-quality data: guarantee valuable data is well-managed, compliant, and delivers maximum value.
- Establish data management principles, policies, procedures, and standards - guide the way for future data initiatives.
- Lead & facilitate action-oriented working groups - drive practical solutions for impactful governance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to communicate with senior stakeholder management
- A Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate if and where issues are identified
- A passion for data and doing the right things the right way
- A data background (c. 5 years +), ideally in data governance or an architecture role
- An understanding of data modelling
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
Join us to unlock benefits and opportunities that will boost your career journey in a vibrant, inclusive and fulfilling work environment - so you can #BeYourself
Wellbeing@Rank is important... From hybrid working and colleague support networks to menopause support and weekly PepTalks, we're here for you.
We'll also invest in your growth by providing development opportunities, leadership training and cutting-edge industry certifications so you have the tools and resources to help you work, win and grow with us.
Immerse yourself in new cultures and gain international exposure through our global business. Collaborate with colleagues from around the globe.
From pensions to bonus schemes, and private medical insurance to life insurance - we've got you covered.
*Our benefits vary by brand and/or location. Please have a chat with your local Talent Acquisition specialist to find out what's in place in your location.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.
We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.