Role: Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer (12 hour contract)Reporting to: Gym Management TeamBased: Barrow-in-Furness
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for a Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
to join our amazing gyms.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today and know that We're With You every step of the way. What you need to know about us...
The Gym Group is not like your average gym! To our members we're the lowest cost nationwide 24/7 Gym with over 230 gyms and counting! To our teams we are fun, welcoming, engaging and inclusive. We challenge our limits and push ourselves to impact positive change with our goals and initiatives. We take steps into new areas with a real and authentic purpose - It's our mission to break down barriers to fitness for all.
We're #1 in our industry when it comes to our values, our culture and our people - check out Glassdoor if you don't believe us. We offer a fantastic place to work in a great working culture and were recognised as #25 in the Top 50 places to work in the UK in 2022! We may be one of the leading budget gym chains in the UK but there's nothing budget about our investment into our people. We have retained GOLD in our investors in people award for the last 6 years and silver in wellbeing last year. We're recognised as a disability confident and inclusive employer which is something we are truly proud of. We have a brilliant team and opportunities for development and growth with support for success. Having recently undertaken some huge projects from a digital point of view and our plans are to keep being innovative, creative and agile in all that we do.
That's what you're looking for right?
We're With You! So let us tell you more. What you need to know about the role...
As a Personal Fitness Trainer with The Gym Group you get the best of both worlds!
You get to work in the gym for 12 hours per week
, guaranteed hours
and the perfect opportunity to engage with the members regularly all whilst being paid
. You then have a self-employed PT agreement to allow you to PT in the gym around those 12 hours, managing your own time and business and retain 100% of your earnings with no annual licence fee.Let us tell you what we are looking for..
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
, someone who embraces our members, the team and our culture.
You're perfect for this role if you...
- Are a Level 3 qualified Fitness / Personal trainer
- Have a passion for health, fitness, well-being and all-round excellence.
- Lead from the front and by example, happy to get stuck in and set the standard for service
- Have an unwavering commitment to understand the expectations of your members and working hard to grow your business
- Can work within the compliance parameters whilst delivering the highest service levels possible during the day to day running of the gym.
- Have a proven track record of success and are eager to bring that winning attitude to The Gym.
- Have a positive approach to supporting the management team, colleagues and members
- Are proactive in business development and keen to grow your Personal Training client base.
That's you right? Thought so.Now we know you are probably already hitting that APPLY button but if not... here's the juicy bit...the perks...
- Your first month rent FREE!
- No start up fees or annual license fees.
- You get the lowest, most competitive rent rate around
- You keep 100% of what you earn from your clients.
- Paid contractual benefits such as holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) and company sick pay
- A top class PT support package to build and grow you self-employed business
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company save as you earn share plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Company pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Options for season ticket loans
- Employee Assistant Programme supported by our Wellbeing hub
- Cashplan Healthcare Scheme
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU.
If you have a disability or condition that makes it difficult for you to complete your application online please email your cv to email@example.com or alternatively call the TGG Recruitment team on 0203 319 4838 and someone will be more than happy to support you. We also want to put it out there that we actively encourage applications from a diverse demographic and we are passionate about your culture and value alignment. We want this to be a match that challenges your limits and works for you as much as for us. When we say We're With You we really do mean it!