Role: Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer (12 hour contract)Reporting to: Gym Management TeamBased: Sunbury on Thames
Welcome to The Gym Group
, where fitness meets fun, and passion meets purpose!
We pride ourselves on being more than just a gym - we're a nationwide community breaking down barriers to fitness. Now, we're on the lookout for a Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
to join our incredible team.Why join us?
We're not your average gym. With over 230 gyms nationwide, we're the lowest cost 24/7 gym that believes in fun, innovation, inclusivity, and engagement. Our culture is our strength, and our people come first.What sets us apart?Culture Matters:
We're not just a gym; we're a family. Join us in a workplace where your skills are celebrated, and your can-do attitude shines.Innovation is our Middle Name:
We challenge norms, push limits, and impact positive change. Be part of a team that's not afraid to step into new areas with purpose.Recognition & Growth:
We're #1 in values, culture, and people. Check out Glassdoor if you don't believe us! Recognized as #25 in the Top 50 places to work in the UK in 2022, we invest in our people with GOLD in Investors in People recognition for 6 years running.
But wait, there's more!#We'reWithYou:
Join us on a mission to break down barriers to fitness for all. Be part of a company recognized as a disability-confident and inclusive employer.Flexibility & Freedom:
Employed on a 12-hour contract, you get all the benefits of a part-time employee whilst enjoying the freedom of an accompanying self-employed PT agreement, managing your time, growing your business, and keeping 100% of your earnings.There's also some perks that pack a punch:
- Paid contractual benefits such as holiday (Inc Bank Holidays) and company sick pay.
- A top-class PT support package to build and grow you self-employed business.
- 'In-house development opportunities as well as support with your career adventure'
- Company save as you earn share plan
- Flexibility & freedom - we welcome discussions around working flexibly at the gym.
- Discounts with 'MY PT Hub', 'Fit Pro', 'Financial Fitness' and leading training providers
- Company pension scheme
- A fantastic online social communication and engagement platform with access to amazing benefits and discounts
- Options for season ticket loans
- Employee Assistant Programme supported by our Wellbeing hub.
- Cashplan Healthcare Scheme
If applying online poses a challenge due to a disability or condition, we've got you covered! Email your CV to email@example.com or call the TGG Recruitment team at 0203 319 4838, and we'll gladly assist you. We actively welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds and are committed to embracing your cultural and value alignment. Let's make this a match that challenges limits and works for you as much as it does for us. When we say "We're With You," we genuinely mean it! 💙