Food and Beverage Assistant - High Wycombe
Food and Beverage Assistant 10.42 + service charge Holiday Inn Aylesbury, Aylesbury HP22 5QT Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Food & Beverage Assistant' you'll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You'll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What you'll be doing
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Service of food & drinks
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Available to work when the customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
When our customers are hungry, we need a hero!
We're on the lookout for a service superstar to help us on our mission of delivering our fabulous food and drink to every customer, so this role comes with grate expectations...
Are you a perfectionist that can handle the heat? Think you can help us to curb our customers' cravings and deliver the dishes they desire directly to their table?
Service with a smile should be second nature to you, and you'll be as essential to our customers as salt and pepper. Knowledge of our menu, general food and alcohol standards is a must as well as keeping our restaurant spick a span!
Valor Hospitality is passionate about delivering delicious food, creating captivating cocktails and making memories that last a lifetime.
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
Holiday Inn Aylesbury offers a welcoming, semi-rural escape, a cozy stay for discerning guests, as well as a charming and secluded spot to host events of all sizes. The conveniently located hotel is less than an hour from Heathrow Airport, with motorway connections nearby. The hotel offers 7 fully-appointed meeting rooms, with spaces seating up to 140 guests in comfort and privacy. While those looking for leisure will find plenty on offer, with delightful countryside, historic markets and designer shopping all close by. The on-site Starbucks is the ideal way to start any day.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.