Chef de Partie - LondonChef De Partie
A relaxed bar and modern dining room tucked away in the heart of Wimbledon Village. We are a vibrant team with hospitality at the centre of everything we do. Modern, British and seasonal menus with paired beautifully with carefully selected wines, cocktails and beers.
Being a part of our team is more than a working relationship. As a team, we've built strong relationships to create a hardworking but fun environment with hospitality at the core of everything we do. We have a never-empty snack drawer and enjoy a team social when the opportunity presents itself. Joining the Young's "ramily" also gives all sorts of career opportunities as we offer a range of apprenticeships, courses and training sessions.
We are situated at the top of the hill in Wimbledon village, just a short walk from either Wimbledon or Southfield stations. Surrounded by patisseries and coffee shops the options for breakfast are endless and with Wimbledon Common less than three minutes away it's a great area to be a part of.
For anyone interested in joining our team we all look forward to welcoming you!
What we offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme - Gain a nationally recognised qualification while you work
- Access to our Culinary Masterclasses to sharpen your skills
- Access to our Chef de Partie - Sous Chef development Programme.
- 20% discount in all Young's Pubs and Hotels
- Free meals
- Weekly pay
- Sharesave Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days holiday per year
What we look for in a Chef de Partie:
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie / Kitchen Supervisor
- Show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef, you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams