Head Chef - London
Just a stone's throw away from the beautiful Battersea Park (what better place to spend your lunch breaks?!), The Duke of Cambridge is looking for exceptional and charismatic individuals to join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge, a wonderful group of people to work with and the opportunity to progress and develop within the hospitality industry, then get in touch today!
What we offer our Head Chefs:
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menus and specials
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme and Development Programmes
- Access to regular culinary masterclasses covering topics such as Game, Butchery and Shellfish
- Access to inspirational food trips with our top quality suppliers
- Regular Chef Forums with other Head Chefs to inspire and develop
- Free meals
- 20% discount in all Young's pubs and hotels
- Share save Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per year
What we look for in a Head Chef:
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams