Hotel Recruitment Afternoon - Wednesday 21st February - Kingston upon Thames
De Vere Horsley Estate
De Vere Horsley Estate has 180 bedrooms, 51 meeting and event spaces, a restaurant, 3 bars, gym and swimming pool. It offers a charming lakeside mansion house, Horsley Towers and the equally impressive Horsley place all set within 75 acres of beautiful Surrey parkland. Our team at Horsley Estate hold regular colleague events and activities including the annual family summer BBQ party, colleague wellbeing yoga classes and badminton club.
At De Vere, we warmly welcome everyone and foster a sense of belonging, where each person is valued and appreciated. Join our team and become part of a passionate group of individuals who genuinely care about the experiences we create for our guests and colleagues.
Hotel Recruitment Afternoon - Wednesday 21st February
Hotel Recruitment Open Afternoon – De Vere Horsley Estate – Wednesday 21st February 3-5pm
De Vere Horsley Estate between Guildford and Leatherhead, is hosting a Recruitment Open day on Wednesday 21st February between 3 - 5pm. Refreshments & treats will be on offer, so if you are looking for a new role (whether that is Full Time or Part Time) we would like to invite you to come along!
We have a variety of roles available across different departments including Events, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage and Conference & Banqueting
You’ll have the opportunity to meet the team and chat about the roles we have available as well as what you are looking for from your next role.
At De Vere we look for the right attitude first, and skills second. That’s because we believe personality is key to delivering great service in hospitality and with our comprehensive training programme, we can teach you the rest.
We offer a range of excellent benefits including free meals, free use of our leisure club facilities, free stays at a De Vere Hotel every year plus discounted additional staff stays for you to enjoy with your friends and family, a paid day off for your birthday on top of your holiday entitlement and access to your wages whenever you need it, to name just a few!
If you would like to come along, please upload your CV or contact our recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pay & Benefits:
At De Vere we pay attention to the thoughtful details that inspire the loyalty of our colleagues.
That’s why we are proud to offer the following benefits for the role of F&B Supervisor.
- Competative rate of pay
- Paid holiday allowance based on the hours that you work
- Free meals on duty in our colleague dining facilities
- Stay in shape with complimentary use of the Leisure Club facilities saving you money on costly gym memberships
- Explore our Exclusively Yours Benefits portal, unlocking hundreds of discounts on retail, travel, and leisure activities.
- We are committed to your growth and offer excellent career progression opportunities, including access to our Apprenticeship programmes and study support.
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Programme, Hospitality Action, providing 24/7 health and wellbeing support, including free counselling.
- Experience the flexibility and convenience of Wagestream, our financial wellbeing platform, granting you instant access to your pay when you need it.
- Join a supportive team that knows how to have fun with regular team appreciation events, including memorable Christmas and Summer parties.