Receptionist - Crewe
De Vere Cranage Estate
De Vere Cranage Estate effortlessly blends a grand history and timeless elegance with state of the art facilities. It is a stunning Grade II listed estate with 151 bedrooms, 28 flexible meeting and event spaces, which are popular for both weddings, conferences and events, the Tempus restaurant & bar and a Leisure club. A fun and vibrant place to work, our colleagues at Cranage Estate really enjoy being part of tight knit teams who work closely together to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.
Your commute: we're just off J18 of the M6 and we're pleased to offer free parking to all colleagues. We're also lucky to have great rail links to Manchester city centre from Goostrey station.
At De Vere, we warmly welcome everyone and foster a sense of belonging, where each person is valued and appreciated. Join our team and become part of a passionate group of individuals who genuinely care about the experiences we create for our guests and colleagues.
Are you passionate about creating memorable guest experiences?
Join our team as a Receptionist at De Vere Cranage Estate and play a crucial role in ensuring our guests' expectations are not only met but exceeded. In return you will receive £10.42 per hour rising to £11.50 per hour from April 2024, plus excellent benefits including free meals on duty, £50 staff stays with De Vere Hotels and free use of our leisure facilities to name just a few!
As a Receptionist, you'll be the friendly face that greets our guests, making them feel welcome from the moment they arrive. Your mission will be to provide exceptional customer service, handling guest requests efficiently and going above and beyond to ensure their stay is memorable.
This is a full-time position that requires flexibility in working hours, including early shifts (7am-3:30pm), late shifts (2:00pm-10.30pm), and middle shifts (10am-6:30pm), which will include weekends on a rota basis.
What we look for in a Receptionist:
• Previous experience in the hospitality industry or a similar role, demonstrating your ability to provide exceptional guest service.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and guests
• Punctuality and good personal presentation
• Proficiency in using IT software and familiarity with Opera would be advantageous (although not essential as training will be provided if needed).
Above all, if you share our values of being warm, genuine, anticipating guest needs, and paying attention to every detail, we invite you to join our team at De Vere and become part of our dedicated team, delivering exceptional guest experiences every day.
The Pay & Benefits:
At De Vere we pay attention to the thoughtful details that inspire the loyalty of our colleagues.
That’s why we are proud to offer the following benefits for the role of Receptionist.
- £10.42 per hour rising to £11.50 per hour from 1st April 2024
- Varied shift patterns and contracts available to suit your lifestyle, we are 24/7 operation, meaning shift patterns to suit everyone
- Paid holiday allowance based on the hours that you work
- Free meals on duty in our colleague dining facilities
- Stay in shape with complimentary use of the Leisure Club facilities saving you money on costly gym memberships
- Explore our Exclusively Yours Benefits portal, unlocking hundreds of discounts on retail, travel, and leisure activities.
- We are committed to your growth and offer excellent career progression opportunities, including access to our Apprenticeship programmes and study support.
- Take advantage of our Employee Assistance Programme, Hospitality Action, providing 24/7 health and wellbeing support, including free counselling.
- Experience the flexibility and convenience of Wagestream, our financial wellbeing platform, granting you instant access to your pay when you need it.
- Join a supportive team that knows how to have fun with regular team appreciation events, including memorable Christmas and Summer parties.