Rides Returners - Windsor, Berkshire
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
- Did you work in our Rides & Attractions department in 2023?
- Would you like to return to our Rides & Attractions department in 2024?
- To apply to return to our our Rides & Attractions department please use the ‘Apply Now’ function
Qualifications & Experience
Rehire applications will be processed throughout the winter and, if selected for interview, you will be contacted by a representative from the department directly.
Please note if you did not work in this department in 2023 your application will not be processed through this advert. If you are applying to begin your career with us for the first time in 2024, please register through a non-returner advert in the New Year.
- 40% discount off LEGO sets and products on the online LEGO Store!
- Merlin Magic Pass: 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world!
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants (a brilliant extra treat when you’re using your Magic Pass to visit!)
- Fortnightly pay
- Pro rata holiday allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training & development
About the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is the ultimate destination for families with children age 2-12. The Resort is home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO® brick. This role is based at the Windsor theme park, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
If you have any questions or if you require any reasonable adjustments, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.