Barista - London
WE GIVE A FORK!!!
Do you? Do you get a kick welcoming guests with a big smile? Keep on reading then...
Farmer J is looking for keen coffee lovers - who are friendly, willing to learn, hard working, ready to lend a hand, positive and bring a good sense of humour to a friendly professional team of farmers.
We are looking for a full time Barista, who is also happy to work as part of the front of house team.
Our coffee comes from Origin Coffee Roasters, which comes with a great opportunity for even more professional training for our teams. We serve 2 types of espressos, we get our milk from Estate Dairy and we work with La Marzocco machines across all our shops.
Food wise we offer a seasonal selection of healthy Middle Eastern and Mediterranean style dishes. We are looking for someone who is passionate about both food and coffee.
Staff are expected to work in a variety of roles. You could be pouring a flat white, greeting customers or serving food. Starting salary is 12.50 (including 1bonus)
The shifts are Mon-Fri but they can vary from morning to afternoon depending on business needs.
What We Offer:
- Most delicious free food on a shift think: Mac and cheese, shakshuka, harrisa chicken and much more!
- Healthcare cash plan
- Unlimited coffee by Origin Roasters
- 50% discount across all our restaurants when off duty
- Discount on our Pantry selection like a tahini chocolate spread
- You will never work on your Birthday and be paid for it
- Monthly team socials and annual parties
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Strong Training Programmes
- Green Commute - Cycle Scheme
- Employee Assistance program supporting mental health and well being
- Farmer of the Quarter Awards
- and more
If you are ambitious Barista with a desire to progress within a growing company, now is the time to apply to join Farmer J.