Receptionist - London
Gaucho Piccadilly is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join our team!
Benefits and Training for Gaucho Receptionist
- 50% off at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Referral and Length of Service Bonuses
- Incentive and reward schemes
- RARE Benefits
- Industry Apprenticeship Program Opportunities
- Career Development and Training Programs
- Training provided by the Rare L.A.B
- Breakfast and Dinner when working
- 28 paid annual holidays
Key Responsibilities for Gaucho Receptionist
- Work with the reception team to offer an exceptional experience to all Gaucho guests on arrival, departure and during their visit.
- Ensure all Gaucho reservations are processed professionally and accurately.
- Support and assist the management team to maximise sales revenues through cover driving and business optimisation
- Be the face of Gaucho and demonstrate service excellence through heightened hospitality