Server/Waiter/Waitress - London
Gaucho is looking for an experienced and passionate Head Waiter/ Head Waitress to join our team in Piccadilly, London!
Benefits and Training for a Gaucho Head Waiter/ Head Waitress
- Breakfast and Dinner when working
- 50% off food and drink bill, excluding service charge when you dine in any of Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Referral and length of service bonus
- RARE Benefits (bespoke, values-driven rewards)
- Take your birthday off
- Industry apprenticeship program opportunities
- Career development and Training Programs
- Training provided by the Gaucho LAB
- The Company will comply with the employer pension duties under auto-enrolment legislation in accordance with the Pensions Act 2008. The current pension arrangement for auto-enrolment purposes is the National Employment Saving Trust - Nest
Key Responsibilities for the Head Waiter/ Head Waitress
- Work with the restaurant team to offer an exceptional Gaucho experience to all our guests through heightened hospitality.
- Be the face of Gaucho and demonstrate service excellence while following the Gaucho Cycle of Service and standards.
- Strengthen and maintain product knowledge in order to host tables and guide guests with menu choices.
- Support and assist the management team to maximise sales revenues by driving covers and average spend per head.
- Ensure all guest orders are received and processed professionally and accurately.
- Help maintain a clean and organised restaurant at all times and follow all set-up and breakdown procedures.
Rate per hour is 10.42 + % service charge