Assistant Manager - Dirty Martini
What's in it for you?
- We expect to offer a salary in the region of 30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Exciting bonus scheme so you share in the business' success.
- An amazing 50% discount on food and drink across all our awesome venues.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides consultation sessions on mental health, well-being and finance, grants, and any other needed support.
- The opportunity to join our world-class bartender training program and become a Cocktail Jedi.
- Third-party training sessions that come with globally accepted certificates.
- Incredible career progression opportunities. We're invested in your success during your time with us!
- And don't forget our annual Nightfest staff party, where over we all come together to celebrate. It's an event you won't want to miss!
What We Need:
As an Assistant Manager, you will play a crucial role in supporting the Management Team in overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring an exceptional experience for our guests. Your focus will be on maintaining a high level of customer service, managing the bar staff, and contributing to the bar's overall success.
Even if you're new to the cocktail game, don't worry, we have the best trainers in the industry to teach you everything you need to know about cocktails.
- Experience in opening and closing procedures for a late-night bar.
- Ready to run off-peak shifts.
- Build relationships with all employees.
- Guide and motivate the Team towards delivering unforgettable experiences and support their development.
Skills and Experience:
- We're looking ideally for a Head Bartender looking to grow into Management.
- Resilient and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Honest, hardworking and a team player.
- Confident, self-motivated, and driven professional.
- A multi-tasker who is fast and charismatic.
- Have experience with Cocktail bartending and free pouring is desired, but not essential.
- Familiar with stock management, rotas and/or licensing.
- Not afraid to start a party!
Nightcap is an award-winning operator in the late-night bar scene. We operate a portfolio of bars and venues across the UK, including brands like The Cocktail Club, Tonight Josephine, Barrio Familia, and Dirty Martini to name just a few. With a mission to be the UK's leading bar group. Our purpose of existence is the belief that EVERYONE deserves a great night out, and therefore it's everyone's job to make sure we create great nights... and days out! We have a lively and dynamic work-ethos across all our bars and offices. Our culture is creative, innovative, and collaborative, where everyone contributes ideas and brings their true self to work every day, as we are hell-bent on harnessing a place where everyone can belong. Working here is fast paced, at times challenging, but copious amounts of fun!
Dirty Martini isn't just any cocktail bar; we're an industry-leading brand that believes in providing exceptional training, competitive pay, and endless opportunities for growth. You'll have the chance to work alongside top professionals, get creative with menu design, and even attend product tastings and showcases. It's an experience like no other!
If you enjoy mixing up delicious cocktails and providing excellent service to create memorable experiences for our guests, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We look forward to having you join our team at Dirty Martini!