Established in 2000, Size? specialises in supplying the finest products from the best brands in footwear, apparel, and accessories. Initially set up to trial edgier product collections before introducing them to the mass market through the JD fascia, the Size? offer has since grown to include its own roster of highly sought-after, worldwide exclusive product releases. Size? has grown to have stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, and Canada.
Being part of the team you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service each time they visit your store. You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices, while contributing to a successful store team.
- Greet all customers in a warm, genuine and friendly manner.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service every time that they enter a Size? store.
- Understand the process of the Customer Service measuring programme.
- Drive sales, ensuring that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Utilise the in-store devices, offering the customer the whole product range.
- Provide alternatives and add on sales at every opportunity.
- Assist in maintaining standards on the shop floor.
- Always keep stock clean and presentable.
- Replenish stock levels when needed, making sure the full-size range is on the shop floor where possible.
- Ensure that product is priced correctly.
- Keep all displays up to date.
- To deputise for other staff, work within departments, or carry out other duties as required.
- Always represent Size? in the most professional manner.
- Conduct your work in a safe and responsible manner.
Skills, Experience & knowledge needed
- Strong Communication skills
- Confident & Outgoing
- Effective selling skills
We know our employees work tirelessly to make size? the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Incremental Holiday Allowance
- Staff Discount On JD Group and other brands within the organisation
- Personal development opportunities to learn and develop at work
Due to the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it takes time to review them all. If you don't hear back within two weeks of you applying, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Applications that meet the skills criteria will be contacted for a 1st stage meeting with the talent team. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to interview with the hiring manager.
Thank you again for your time.