Location: Bosworth, CV13 0LP, United Kingdom
Address: The Park
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful, landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
This 210 bedroom-hotel boasts its very own Spindles Health & Leisure Club, which offers guests a variety of health and beauty facilities and treatments to help them relax and feel pampered as well as keep up with their health and fitness routine. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Leisure Assistant on to the team on a casual contract.
As Leisure Assistant, you will be required to:
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Supervise swimmers and intervene for rescue purposes in the event of emergencies.
- Carry out pool and spa testing and carrying out remedial action as necessary.
- Comply with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Book in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
- Carry out all daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly cleaning and maintenance tasks to ensure that the club is kept in a clean and well-maintained state.
You will need to hold a valid Pool Responder Certificate (or equivalent) or be required to complete your training before your employment can commence. Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, reliable also first aid trained but not essential. The ideal candidate will have gym experience.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum.
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 63 hotels & 3 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.