Location: Bosworth, CV13 0LP, United Kingdom
Address: The Park
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
This 210 bedroom-hotel boasts its very own Spindles Health & Leisure Club, which offers guests a variety of health and beauty facilities and treatments to help them relax and feel pampered.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full-Time Gardener onto the team.
Main responsibilities as a Gardener will include:
- Responsible for growing and watering plants
- Ensure that plants are kept healthy
- Responsible for using lawn mowers and hedge trimmers to keep the garden areas clean and tidy
- Removing weeds, litter, and other products
- Maintaining and cleaning garden machinery and equipment
- Greet guests with courtesy and kindness
The ideal candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will have a “can do” attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 63 hotels & 3 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.