Guest Experience Team Member - London
We are bringing the spirit of Soho to life in a glorious hotel. Join us for the opportunity to be part of a like-minded community of individuals from various backgrounds, opening a new and exciting hotel, restaurant and rooftop dining bar in the heart of Soho.
We are enthusiastic, generous, respectful and committed to delivering exceptional and brilliant service to other talents and guests. We also enjoy and take immense pride in doing so. How we treat others is how we would like to be treated and is at our core.
We want our hotel to reflect Soho in all its glory. We praise diversity, inclusion and forward-thinking. If you love people and wish to create new memories for them through personalised service and diligence; we look forward to receiving your application - apply now.
What's in it for you?
- Meals on Duty
- Uniform Provided
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Guaranteed Service Charge
- Discretionary Service Charge
- Holiday Allowance: 22 days plus 8 bank holidays (increases to 25 + bank holidays with length of service)
- Company Sick Pay: 2 weeks after 6 months of service (increases up to 24 weeks with the length of service)
- Optional Medical Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Travel Ticket Loan
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Local Shop Discounts for the Team
- And more...
(Some benefits are granted after the probationary period)
As a Talent of the Broadwick Soho team, you will drive the idea of being a glorious hotel that embraces the spirit of Soho, alongside making our guests feel as comfortable as we do through our beliefs of being independent, embracing, generous and exquisite.
The Night Experience Agent is responsible for providing a friendly, efficient registration, and information to all guests, fellow employees, and visitors, As an ambassador of service to the guest, the Night Guest Experience Agent's primary role is to respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services using established protocols.
We believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and talents.
You will work with brilliant talents across the hotel so that we are one team delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a similar role in a 4* or 5* luxury establishment, ideally in the London market.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great customer service skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Extensive knowledge of Opera PMS.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please apply online or on our website: broadwicksoho.com/career. Kindly note, we do not accept any applications directly.
Broadwick Soho is committed to responding to every single application. However, due to the high volume of applications, please allow us two weeks to review and respond.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.