General Manager - Blandford Saint Mary
Premium Pub Co + South Hants & Dorset + Profit Share + 5 days working + Career pathway ......
Dynamic professional looking to further your career?
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns over 170 high end pub restaurants and inns throughout the South of England. Founded in 1777 we are a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a progressive and inclusive approach to business. We are recruiting a Designate General Manager to join our amazing team. You will provide support to various GM's in the South Hants and Dorset region while working through a development program designed to prepare you to take full responsibility for managing an H&W business. The timing of the program will depend on your rate of progress and a suitable House becoming available.
Your rewards as a Designate GM with Hall & Woodhouse:
- Up to 43K salary, depending on your level of development in the role
- Highly achievable bonus + profit share scheme
- Huge benefits package covering - health, pension, discounts, wellbeing and much more
- Pathway to lead an awesome hospitality business, with sustainability at it's core
- Security and progression
- All of the support needed to succeed
Be part of something very special:
- Hall & Woodhouse has over 245 years of history in private family ownership
- A fantastic program of new builds, openings and refurbishments together with iconic locations make our pubs exceptional in every way
- A supportive culture that values every individual and strives to maintain an optimum work life balance
- Pay and benefits that recognize, encourage and reward talent and commitment
Apply you are:
- A great host who gets a buzz from making people's day
- Able to lead and inspire a team within a demanding complex operation
- Living in or re-locating to the South Hants\Dorset area
- An expert with a comprehensive knowledge of quality food and drink, with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded pub context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good awareness and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to work within the GM development program at various locations
- Determined to develop and maintain outstanding hospitality for our guests
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
- Flexible and mobile with access to independent transport and prepared to stay away from home occasionally as required
If you have what it takes to lead a premium hospitality business, and ideally have a good knowledge of the local hospitality landscape, apply today.
pub management, bar, restaurant, assistant manager, cluster manager, multi site, area manager, run a pub