General Manager - Crawley
Premium Pub + Benefits + Bonus + 5 days working + Career pathway ......
Dynamic professional looking to further your career?
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns over 170 high end pub restaurants and inns throughout the South of England. Founded in 1777 we are a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a progressive and inclusive approach to business. We are recruiting a General Manager to lead our fabulous team in an amazing pub business.
Historic Goffs Manor - Near Crawley
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of great community pubs, and situated less than a mile from the town of Crawley the Goffs Manor is the perfect example of a traditional local pub. A beautiful 15th century Grade II listed house, dating back to c 1450, this ancient building is striking in character and charm. With a large and beautiful garden, incorporating its very own duck pond, featuring an island for the ducks to stay safe from foxes at night, as well as roaring log fires and oak beams inside for those darker and colder winter nights.
Your rewards as a GM with Hall & Woodhouse:
- Up to 45K salary + highly achievable bonus scheme
- Huge benefits package covering - health, pension, discounts, wellbeing and much more
- Lead an awesome hospitality business
- Security and progression
- All of the support needed to succeed
Be part of something very special:
- Hall & Woodhouse has over 245 years of history in private family ownership
- A fantastic program of new builds, openings and refurbishments together with iconic locations make our pubs exceptional in every way
- A supportive culture that values every individual and strives to maintain an optimum work life balance
- A progressive business fully committed to a sustainable future with a clearly defined plan
- Pay and benefits that recognize, encourage and reward talent and commitment
Apply you are:
- Able to lead and inspire a team within a demanding complex operation
- An expert with a comprehensive knowledge of quality food and drink, with an eye for detail
- A strategic thinker with a proven record of business development within a branded context
- Diligent about ensuring that routine procedures are followed
- Well presented with good awareness and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Able to commit to work closely with Op's management in developing the business and its team to their full potential
- Determined to develop and maintain outstanding hospitality for our guests
- A great host who gets a buzz from making people's day
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards ambition, commitment and talent
If you have what it takes to lead this premium hospitality business, and ideally a good knowledge of the local hospitality landscape, apply today.
pub management, bar, restaurant, assistant manager, cluster manager, multi site, area manager, run a pub