Chef de Partie - Bath
A stunning stone building high on Lansdown Hill with picture-perfect countryside views, across the Charlcombe Valley. Just a mile from town, The Hare & Hounds feels like a world away.
The Hare & Hounds features both indoor and al-fresco dining options, taking pride in being a traditional, family-friendly pub serving a contemporary menu alongside reimagined pub classics.
Are you an enthusiastic chef with experience of working in a fast-paced environment? Join our talented kitchen team and you'll be working alongside passionate people, cooking with locally sourced produce to provide quality food that delights our guests.
What we offer ...
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- 150 towards a stay in one of our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Meal provided for shifts over 6 hours (up to the value of 10)
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Chefs ...
- Are well organised, adaptable, with a genuine passion for what they do
- Take pride in delivering a consistent, high quality food offering
- Combine great product knowledge with a practical understanding of daily operations in a busy kitchen
We'd love you to join our family!
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.