Glass Polisher- Soho Farmhouse
Who We Are...
We are a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally. Soho House is a space for its diverse membership and teams to connect, grow, have fun and make an impact.
Glass Polisher - 13 per hour + Surplus Service Charge
What's in it for you?
- Weekly Pay
- Team meal whilst on shift prepared by our chefs
- Soho Friends Membership
- 50% Team discount on Food & Drink, 7 days a week
- Team Room Rates; Any Bedroom, Any House, $100 a night
- Financial Incentive based on House Performance (Quarterly)
- Health Cash Plan (option to add children)
- Dental Plan (option to add children)
- Birthday Day Off
- Discount on Cowshed products and Soho Home (up to 50%)
- Free Counselling Sessions
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & Tonic Programmes offer unique food and drink training, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Continuous training to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Exclusive access to our benefits platform with hundreds of discounts on shopping, gym memberships, holidays, insurance and much more
Surrounded by 100 acres of Oxfordshire countryside, Soho Farmhouse is a destination for food and drink, wellness and outdoor activities. Two hours' drive or a short train from London, we have 114 bedrooms, including cabins, huts and farmhouse bedrooms to stay in, a state-of-the-art gym, Cowshed Spa, an indoor and outdoor pool and cinema. We have multiple food and beverage outlets on site, The Main Barn is the central hub, serving the club menu all day. On the mezzanine, Comfy Farm has sofas and an open fire place, while Fancy Farm is a more formal setting for lunch or dinner. There is also Pen Yen for Japanese izakaya-style dishes from the robata grill, bind and sashimi, and Blake's Kitchen for fresh bread, sausage rolls and cinnamon buns. Finally, there is The Little Bell, a local favourite, for nose-to-tail cooking and natural wine.
We are seeking an experienced Glass Polisher to join our team at Soho Farmhouse (OX7 4JS). Your main responsibilities will be maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of glassware in our restaurant and bar areas. Your attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality service will contribute to creating an exceptional experience for our valued members and guests.
What we are looking for in a Glass Polisher...
- 1-2 years' experience in a busy high-profile Restaurant/ bar (preferred but not essential)
- Team player who communicates well with all colleagues
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Sense of urgency
- Yes, yes, yes mentality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a genuine passion for food and beverage
- Flexible and available to working both opening and closing shifts when required
Expected working hours for a Glass Polisher:
- Varying shift times across the seven days, to include working evenings, weekends, opens & closes
- Average hours 40-45 hours per week
Subsidised transport rate offered from: Chipping Norton (OX7) & Banbury (OX15 & OX16)
Opportunities for all...
Soho House was created to bring diverse communities of people together, and we take the same approach when building our teams. We thrive on differences and believe it is critical to our success as a global company. Soho House is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.