Waiter - London
SUMI - Notting Hill, London
Who you will be:
- Have previous experience of working as a waiter/waitress in a premium restaurant.
- Have proven ability to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Exceptional organisational, communication, and customer service skills
- Provide friendly and professional service.
- Work as a team member supporting and fostering all colleagues to ensure team efficiency and professionalism.
What you will receive:
All generated service charge is shared between the front of house and kitchen teams, and you can access 50% before pay day through Wagestream.
- Delicious and healthy team meals
- 50% discounted on all food and drinks when dining at any of our restaurants.
- Tailored training and development
- Enjoy your birthday off
- Annual Christmas party
- Receive a bonus when recommending us to your friends.
- Plus, our culture is one of a team who believes in people who want to achieve greatness!
Who we are:
We are a collection of restaurants and brands created by our passionate chefs, developed by industry experts, and driven by amazing PEOPLE!
One of London's most loved sushi and Japanese restaurants, SUMI is the little sister to sushi master Endo Kazutoshi's eponymous Michelin-starred White City restaurant, Endo at the Rotunda.
Named after Endo's mother, SUMI is elegant and refined, yet warm and casual, offering an inviting neighbourhood setting in the heart of Notting Hill.
Sumi is led by Head Chef Christian Onia to incorporate Endo's signature style into the menu at SUMI, taking inspiration and direction from Japanese traditions, while also paying homage to the many people and places that have inspired Endo on his journey.
You must have the right to work in the UK without corporate sponsorship.
- United Kingdom (required)