Receptionist - London
At State of Play Hospitality, we believe in the power of hospitality to bring people together and create unforgettable moments. We're seeking friendly and outgoing individuals to join our team as Receptionist. If you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, a welcoming demeanour, and the ability to create a positive first impression for our guests, we want to hear from you!
A few things we require from you:
- Friendly and outgoing personality with a genuine desire to create a positive guest experience
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities
What to expect:
- Wholesome staff meals and free soft drinks on shift
- A dynamic and supportive work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Career growth and development opportunities
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Wagestreem for easy access to earned wages before payday
- Bonus scheme for any successful friend you introduce to us
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts for you and your friends and family
Length of service gifts:
- 150 Amazon voucher after 1 year
- 200 dining voucher after 3 years
- One extra days holiday for your 3rd & 5th year
- Two weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years
Bounce has been delivering unforgettable nights out for groups since 2012 and with it, arguably, State of Play created an entirely new entertainment category. Ping pong remains hugely popular and accessible for all ages and it is best experienced with friends or colleagues hosted by one of Bounce's Games Gurus.
State of Play Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.