Bartender - London
At State of Play Hospitality, we believe in the power of hospitality to bring people together and create unforgettable moments. We're seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Bartender to join our dynamic team. If you have exceptional customer service skills and a flair for creating delicious and visually stunning drinks, we want to hear from you! We welcome candidates with a strong passion for hospitality and a willingness to learn.
A few things we require from you:
- A positive and friendly attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction
- Take beverage orders and prepare a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages according to our recipes and customer preferences promptly and accurately
- Previous bartending experience in a fast-paced environment is preferred
What to expect:
- Wholesome staff meals and free soft drinks on shift
- A dynamic and supportive work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Career growth and development opportunities
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Wagestreem for easy access to earned wages before payday
- Bonus scheme for any successful friend you introduce to us
- Life insurance
- Employee discounts for you and your friends and family
Length of service gifts:
- 150 Amazon voucher after 1 year
- 200 dining voucher after 3 years
- One extra days holiday for your 3rd & 5th year
- Two weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years
Bounce has been delivering unforgettable nights out for groups since 2012 and with it, arguably, State of Play created an entirely new entertainment category. Ping pong remains hugely popular and accessible for all ages and it is best experienced with friends or colleagues hosted by one of Bounce's Games Gurus.
State of Play Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.