New Hotel opening! Staff Restaurant Chef
We are recruiting for one of the Coolest New opening Hotels coming to Hoxton! Long revered as London's effortlessly cool cultural core, Hoxton's hip new resident is about to hit the scene. The 26-floor art'otel Hoxton (expected in 2024) promises a dazzling skyline view, ample gallery space, plus two Banksy originals preserved and on public display. With 357 guest rooms and suites, a lounge, gym and two destination restaurants'
The Staff Restaurant Chef role will working in one of our most exciting new restaurants in the hotel.
As a Master of your Craft, you will …
- You will be working with the pre-opening team on the planning and development of menus & concepts and display a passionate approach towards the improvement of new methods of service.
- Take charge of the food and menu's in our staff restaurant
- Ensure the food served to our colleagues is of great quality, well balanced and nutritious
- Communicate effectively with both our internal and external guests & suppliers (including hotel colleagues)
- Strong planning skills to ensure menus are thoughtfully planned out
- Apply your knowledge & share best practice regarding quality control, health & safety, efficiency & profitability.
As our Staff Restaurant Chef, you will receive:
- Two wellness days per year, meaning all team members start with 30 days of holiday per year (pro rata) - these increase with service!
- Salary: £27,040 per annum plus generous Tronc scheme
- Day time shifts only
- Discounted gym memberships
- Access to free financial and mortgage advice
- Discounted hotel staff rates
- Two meals per day, every day (including days off if you wish to come in!)
- Great Learning and development opportunities
If you share a passion for art, culture and hospitality, art'otel is where people's talents will feel at home. We aim to inspire guests to be creative and discover the arts; by dazzling them with sensational service by enriching their knowledge; by encouraging their passion for art and appetite for the finer things in life.
be bold. be creative. be original.