Chef de Partie - Chelsea, London
About the role:
As Chef de Partie of the Kitchen Brigade at 11 Cadogan Gardens - the only Relais and Chateaux property in London -, you are the reason our Guests keep coming back for more. Our Chefs work as part of a team to impress our Guests, creating unforgettable experiences and exceeding expectations from breakfast right through dinner, to ensure that every guest wants to return.
You will be a team player able to deal with the pressure of running in a busy operation in 11 Cadogan Gardens's Hans' Bar And Grill kitchen,striving for quality and perfection in every single dish.
What Will You Be Doing?
- To assist the Head Chef during service for timing and progress of all dishes;
- To take ownership and ensure that the presentation, taste, texture and quantity are maintained to the standards laid by the Company;
- To take ownership of your creations, alongside demonstrating passion and pride for all dishes served in your section;
- You will be aware of Health and Safety and Food safety standars, ensuring due dilligence checks are carried out as required
- You will understand that cleaning and hygiene is a must and ensure that your section and the overall kitchen is always spotless and well mantained.
- As a teamworker, you will be willing to learn and develope aswell as assisting others in their learning proccess, sharing knowledge, passion and pride about the hospitality industry.
What's In It For You?
- Monthly service charge
- 29 days of annual leave, including bank holidays
- Regular team gatherings and appreciation events
- Complimentary team meals
- Exclusive team rates and friends & family rates at our Iconic Luxury Hotels
- Exclusive team rates with Relais & Chateaux properties worldwide
- Exclusive team rates with London & Regional properties worldwide
- Discounts on spa treatments and products
- Discounts on all food & beverage offerings including the Cookery School at Chewton Glen
- Special gifts based on length of service
- Team referral programme
- Health cash plan
- Complimentary dry cleaning
- Participation in the cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- …and so much more.
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working under pressure, please Apply Now, we'd love to hear from you!