Join our fantastic leisure team as a manager for a career with more life!
Ty Mawr Holiday Park
If you’ve got charisma, positive energy, and love to lead a great team, this exciting opportunity is right up your street. As a Leisure and Activities Manager at Parkdean Resorts, you’ll be right in the middle of the action where no two days are the same, leading from the front and inspiring others.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Fantastic Annual Management Bonus scheme
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Clear career pathways for those looking to progress
Our managers are smooth operators, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests and owners. This means:
- Managing and organising the Leisure, Activities and Entertainment departments
- Recruiting, retaining, training, and developing the department heads and their direct reports to ensure we get the best from our people
- Taking full responsibility for all revenue streams whilst being directly accountable for their daily operational running
- Managing agreed budgets or controllable expenses and wage costs, alongside determining, and implementing strategies to increase year on year sales
- Planning strategies with the management team to meet seasonal demands of the business
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of all activities and leisure equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools
Are we the right fit for you?
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance. We pitch in, we have fun, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, ensuring holiday happy is never far away.
Care | we care about our guests, our people, and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org