Head Chef - Chesfield Downs Golf & Country Club
Job Type: Full Time
The Club Company’s mission is to be unquestionably the UK’s premier collection of country clubs and we understand that the bedrock of any successful business is its people, how they treat each other, their customers and how they live and breathe our values day in, day out.
With a warm and welcoming atmosphere, our clubs are set in beautiful locations with an inspiring mix of sporting, leisure and wellbeing facilities offering a feel-good experience to members and guests. Our clubs are an exceptional venue to work and enjoy.
Our CARE values - Caring, Ambitious, Respectful and Energised - are designed to guide and inspire our team every day. Our team members ensure that our clubs are places that people love to visit. Because our customers are a huge part of what makes our clubs so special, we place them at the heart of everything we do.
We provide our members with a core menu of freshly cooked dishes, salads and sandwiches and in addition provide a daily list of "specials" which will enable your creative skills to shine through. In addition to the daily service the club holds society days, regular events, bistro nights and VIP functions.
You'll be creative, motivated, a strong people leader and have experience of a busy kitchen. You should have experience as a Sous or Head Chef in an environment where you have worked with fresh food and managed staff. You will also have knowledge of financial, hygiene and health and safety controls and procedures.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Fun and professional work environment
- Complimentary use of health club, group exercise classes and golf facilities
- Competition play for team members with a golf handicap
- Bonus holiday days
- 50% off when you stay at our hotels
- 50% off meals on duty
- 25% off food, drink, retail and spa treatments at other times
- Discounted membership for a friend or your family membership
- Free Parking
- Uniform provided
- Learning and Development programs
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the group
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Digital Reward and Recognition Scheme
- Wagestream - a money management app that gives you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn it