Individual Restaurants has an exciting opportunity for a Waiter to join our team based in Piccolo By Piccolino Hull. You will be working on a part time, permanent basis, and in return receive a competitive salary.
Individual Restaurants are one of the UK’s leading privately owned restaurant groups with 30 upmarket Italian and Grill restaurants in central London, major UK cities, affluent towns and their suburbs. Our collection includes Piccolino, Riva Blu, Piccolo and our iconic Bar & Grills.
We are key players in the premium-casual dining market with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
Our amazing restaurants offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants. “We aim be the best Italian or Grill restaurant in town and to beat guest’s expectations each and every time they visit”.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for hospitality and great food and who have a flair for delivering excellent customer service to join our team!
As a Waiter you will be part of the front of house team to take customers’ orders ensuring the company’s standards are met by offering recommendations and consistently exceeding customer expectations. You’ll need to be efficient and productive in your everyday duties and maximize sales opportunities.
What will you be doing as our Waiter?
- Ensuring that a friendly, efficient, courteous and consistent service is provided at all times
- Ensuring that the departmental cleaning rota is followed on a daily basis maintaining the company standards of cleanliness are achieved
- Understanding your responsibilities in maintaining Company standards of food safety, health and safety and fire safety
- Having the highest standards of personal grooming, appearance and posture
- Carrying out any jobs or duties as dictated by management team
- Having full knowledge of all food and beverage menu’s
- Having a good working relationship with your colleagues and all other departments maintaining high levels of communication, team work and respect are achieved at all times
- Promoting sales opportunities
What are we looking for in our ideal Waiter?
- A passion and energy for people skills and flair for delivering excellent customer service
- Must be very friendly and professional in approach
- The highest standards of personal grooming, appearance and posture
- At least one years of experience in hospitality
Benefits of becoming our Waiter:
-30% off your total food and drink bill at any of our restaurants, any time.
-Access to up to 40% of your earnt wages, savings and financial wellbeing tools through our partners at Wagestream
-Opportunity to develop and achieve industry recognised qualifications through our apprenticeship programme
-Competitive rates of pay – we pay the best to get the best
-Career paths, progression and training through our in house training Academy
-3% employer pension contribution
-10% off at Iceland Foods
-100% of gratuity and service distributed to the restaurant team
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process, and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum, Immigration & Nationality Act 2006).
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to join our family as our new Waiter, please click ‘apply’ today. We would love to hear from you!