Leisure Assistant, Bushey
Leisure Assistant (Lifeguard)
Bushey Grove Leisure Centre
Part Time (16 Hours per Week)
up to 21,801.00 p/a pro rata (up to 10.75 p/h)
Come and join the team!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for part time Lifeguards/Leisure Assistants to join an enthusiastic and friendly team within InspireAll.
Responsibilities will include:
- To assist and supervise customers in their use of facilities, ensuring their safety and wellbeing,
- To set up and dismantle equipment as required.
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
What we are looking for:
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is desirable although training will be provided for the right candidate.
- The ability to swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds; swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and tread water for 30 seconds in order to pass the NPLQ competency test
- Experience in a leisure facility is also desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential as is the ability to work as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to working hours, as you will be required to work on a rota basis to include daytimes, evenings and weekends.
Working for INSPIREALL your staff benefits will include:
- FREE use of our gyms, swimming pools and classes for you, your partner and 4 children (T & C apply)
- REDUCED Fitness membership for family and friends
- DISCOUNTS on Nursery places and children's activities
- Theatre discounts
- Discounts at major attractions and retailers, online and in store
- GENEROUS holiday entitlement
- Long Service & WOW Awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
InspireAll is a charity that has a reputation for delivering energising and motivating leisure and family support services across Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire enabling communities to achieve rewarding and active lifestyles.
We employ people who want to share our vision to provide our customers with the best experience, being served by approachable and friendly staff. We also encourage a positive work/life balance.
Closing date: Thursday 29th February 2024
Please note that this vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
Applicants may require an enhanced DBS check, dependent on role applied for.
InspireAll is an Equal Opportunities Employer