About the Role
Team Member - M&S Simply Food Stansted Airport
Everyone regardless of age starts on £11.57 per hour.
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have Full Time(30 hours) permanent roles for an immediate start at M&S Simply Food - Stansted Airport.
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts:
- shift start time - 5am
- shift finish time - 11pm
Responsibilities for Team Member:
- Demonstrate knowledge of M&S / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
- Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
- Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
- Due to some responsibilities within this role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts and also will need to be able to serve and handle alcohol
Benefits for Team Member:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon and Tortilla
- Discount on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK Pension
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Support: Retail Trust
- Family Friendly Leave
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Visit and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at SSPUKCareers
Visit and follow us on TikTok at https://www.tiktok.com/@sspcareers