Twilight Hotel Cleaner - Windsor, Berkshire
Location: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Windsor, SL4 4AY
Hours: Full time fully flexible, any 5 days out of 7, Covering hours between 5:00pm - 1:00am
As a Twilight Hotel Cleaner you will work across our two awesome LEGO themed Hotels. Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager our Twilight Cleaning team form part of a large housekeeping team ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are achieved throughout both hotels. We provide all of the training you might need to take the first steps in your career with us!
We are looking for candidates with both full and part time availability in line with our rota’d shifts. Your availability and our shift patterns will be discussed at screening. As a Twilight Hotel Cleaner you will be involved with cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, emptying bins and supporting the wider Hotel Team with chemical related cleaning (all COSHH training and Risk Assessments provided for any chemical handling).
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally you will have experience of working as a cleaner within a fast-paced hotel environment
- Have high cleanliness standards
- Experience using cleaning materials and chemicals, with previous awareness of COSHH documentation
- Comfortable and confident to interact with our Hotel guests as they move through the hotel on their overnight stay with us
- A flexible approach to working hours, with the appropriate transport arrangements to cover hours between 5pm and 1am
- Pay of £10.92 per hour
- 40% discount off LEGO sets and products on the online LEGO Store!
- Merlin Magic Pass: 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world!
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants (a brilliant extra treat when you’re using your Magic Pass to visit!)
- Fortnightly pay
- Pro rata holiday allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training & development
About the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
We are looking for Twilight Hotel Cleaners to join our team at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Our Resort is home to over 55 rides, live shows and attractions and is known the world over as being the ultimate LEGO® theme park experience for families with children aged 2-12 in the UK! Set in 150 acres of parkland, LEGOLAND is home to not only the iconic theme park, but also offers two incredible LEGO themed Hotels plus the brand new Woodland Village opening in 2024! This role is based at the Windsor Resort site – which is pretty awesome if you ask us!
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
If you have any questions or if you require any reasonable adjustments, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.