Warehouse Assistant - Windsor, Berkshire
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Location: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Windsor, SL4 4AY
Hours: Full Time Fully Flexible; working up to 5 days out of 7, covering hours that can be between 08:00am - 06:00pm
Working as part of our awesome Warehouse team the Warehouse Assistant is responsible for receiving, checking and storing LEGO Play Materials and some Food & Beverage supplies from a variety of outside suppliers. The warehouse provides a delivery service on a daily basis seven days a week, including Bank Holidays, to all the Park restaurants and stores.
Some daily duties of the warehouse assistant include, but are not limited to; Goods inwards including checking deliveries against dispatch notes, locating goods in the Warehouse, order picking, delivery to Park outlets, keeping the Warehouse clean and tidy, assisting with stock checking.
Qualifications & Experience
- A full, clean UK driving licence
- Experience of working within a Warehouse/ Retail Environment is advantageous.
- Forklift Licence preferable
- Previous experience of stock control / stock takes is desirable
- Comfortable with heavy lifting
- Comfortable to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Pay of up to £10.42 per hour (age related)
- 40% discount off LEGO sets and products on the online LEGO Store!
- Merlin Magic Pass: 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world!
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants (a brilliant extra treat when you’re using your Magic Pass to visit!)
- Fortnightly pay
- Pro rata holiday allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training & development
About the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
We are looking for Warehouse Assistants to join our team at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Our Resort is home to over 55 rides, live shows and attractions and is known the world over as being the ultimate LEGO® theme park experience for families with children aged 2-12 in the UK! Set in 150 acres of parkland, LEGOLAND is home to not only the iconic theme park, but also offers two incredible LEGO themed Hotels plus the brand new Woodland Village opening in 2024! This role is based at the Windsor Resort site – which is pretty awesome if you ask us!
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
If you have any questions or if you require any reasonable adjustments, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.