Learning and Engagement Coordinator - Windsor, Berkshire
Job Type: Guaranteed Hours - Seasonal (Fixed End Date)
Location: LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Windsor, SL4 4AY
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Tuesday – Saturday
Contract End Date: 31st December 2024
Our Learning and Engagement Team have the privilege of meeting all of our new starters on their very first day working at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, having a hugely positive impact on their onward journey into their home department. As our Learning and Engagement Coordinator you will deliver induction content to our brand new team members, inspiring them to deliver the highest level of guest interaction across the resort and seeking new ways to ensure high retention and staff satisfaction throughout the operational season.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking their first full time role within the Learning and Engagement space, a chance for you to put your own stamp on our Resort induction and make meaningful connections across the entire resort!
This is a fixed term contract until 31st December 2024, with a set working rota of Tuesday – Saturday.
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally, you’ll have delivered training or induction sessions previously in a hospitality or leisure environment
- Confident to present to large groups of team members, from front line staff to senior leaders!
- You’ll have an engaging and enthusiastic presentation style, with a passion for LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and how we can surprise and delight each and every guest that chooses to visit.
- Comfortable with L&D systems and MS Office Suite
- 40% discount off LEGO sets and products on the online LEGO Store!
- Merlin Magic Pass: 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world!
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants (a brilliant extra treat when you’re using your Magic Pass to visit!)
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing training & development
About the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
We are looking for a Learning and Engagement Coordinator to join our AWESOME team at the UK’s favourite children’s theme park; the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. The LEGOLAND Windsor Resort is the ultimate destination for families with children age 2-12. The Resort is home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO® brick. This role is based at the Windsor theme park, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland.
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
If you have any questions or if you require any reasonable adjustments, because of a disability or medical condition, please contact us by email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Merlin we welcome the world to our magical attractions and resorts every day and we want to reflect that same multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves, have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin, everyone matters!
Together, we work to create a workplace where everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll always be learning and growing, we aim to be the most inclusive and flexible employer in our industry.