Wok Chef - Richmond upon Thames, London
Whether you were born with a wok in your hand, or just love the buzz of a busy kitchen and are looking to further your career - we tailor make your training with us, so that by the time you cook your first Pad Thai, for a paying guest you'll be proud of how far you've come.
If you are a kind hearted, hard working, food lover then we've got the platform for you to show your skills! We're all connected by a commitment to doing things the Rosa's Way, every day.
We've come a long way since our founders Saiphin and Alex opened their first restaurant, but we till have the same goal; to be the best Thai restaurant group on the face of the earth. 30 plus restaurants now in the UK. Plus our international sites. Dubai, and.......Cardiff.
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- Great hourly rate of 13.55 inclusive of tronc plus more on top
- All employees become share holders in Rosa's!!
- Delicious Thai food on every shift plus bottomless drinks
- Access 50% of your wages before pay day
- Performance based rewards
- Amazing yearly staff party
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Someone with a strong experience of cooking Asian cuisine and confident in utilising a wok, or an
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year working as a line chef in a casual or fast paced branded or premium Asian influenced restaurant
Experience preferred, but not essential - we provide on the job training at our wok schools to give you the platform to shine.
You will be:
- Working on the wok station making noodle, stir fry and curry dishes
- Preparing and cooking authentic Thai food food for both eat in and takeaway orders