Pastry Sous Chef - London
Just some of the benefits you will enjoy as a Pastry Sous Chef
- 12 complimentary nights a year across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- Free meals on duty
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Headspace membership and access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
What you will do as a Pastry Sous Chef:
- Utilize your collaborative knowledge of the culinary department wherever possible, displaying initiative when problem solving.
- Minimize waste to help ensure that the budget and sustainability measures are adhered to.
- Knowledge of seasonal produce & new products on the market and awareness of culinary trends.
- Ensure all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before being sent for service.
- Mentor and coach colleagues to ensure maximum engagement and a smooth operation.
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation guidelines are strictly adhered to, and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly.
- To ensure that the department’s operational budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and expenditures are properly approved.
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the ever-growing Hyatt family which has 1150 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a Great Place to Work Company!
Being part of Hyatt means always having space to be you. We are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion. Our global teams are a mosaic of cultures, ethnicities, genders, ages, abilities and identities.
Join a team that is making travel more human. Connected. Sustainable. Here, everyone's role matters. Opportunities are yours to shape. Your individuality is celebrated. At the heart of Hyatt is our shared belief that hospitality is more than just a job – it’s a career for people who care.
Next Steps: Apply today for Pastry Sous Chef and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!