Customer Experience Advisor - Altrincham Golf Course - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Trafford Leisure team as a Customer Experience Advisor. We are a Leading Leisure provider across Trafford and we work together to get the people of Trafford to move more everyday!
Trafford Leisure is a community interest company, we exist to benefit the Trafford community and we are committed to being a responsible and sustainable employer. We are the largest operator of sport and leisure facilities in Trafford, operating nine indoor facilities, one golf course a driving range and 31 outdoor football pitches, attracting over 2 million visits per year and employing a workforce of over 300 people! Our team support, guide and motivate people and communities to get healthy and be active and we want YOU to become part of this fantastic team.
As the business recovers from COVID and we look forward to the future Trafford Leisure has a lot to be excited about. Alongside our recent £7million development of Urmston which opened in 2020, Trafford Council will be continuing their investment plan into indoor Leisure across Trafford. Altrincham, Sale and Stretford’s Leisure Centre’s will be refurbished turning these busy but tired facilities into modern, inspiring, fit for purpose Centre’s under the continued roll out of Trafford Leisure’s new brand . Alongside this we need to ensure we have a developed and committed team across Trafford Leisure to allow us to continue delivering a first-class service to our customer.
Here in the Hub, we are committed to providing first class customer service to everyone we speak too, everything we do is all about making our customers journey as easy as possible, Communication channels we use include inbound call, emails and Online chat reflecting each time – what can we do differently?
- Handle financial transactions, adhering to the organisation’s appropriate systems and processes.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries and obtain information for customers.
- Record all customer interactions by documenting feedback and consulting with management.
- Undertake duties including giving relevant and useful information, making bookings, handling membership queries, and resolving disputes with customers, referring to colleagues as necessary.
- Undertake additional duties that are reasonably commensurate with the responsibilities of the role.
- Constantly review data to develop and improve our customer experience through self-service and online.
- Abide by policies and procedures regarding Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity and Data Protection.
We are looking for motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic individuals to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills over inbound, outbound, and online communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive customer information
- Ability to proactively identify and initiate improvements within the team
Working Hours: Full time at 36.25 hours per week
Upon a successful interview you will be given a 5-week rota. As the customer hub is open 7 days a week, we do require you to work 2 weekends in 5.
The rota offers a range of shift patterns from:
- Week 1 – 7:45 – 15-00
- Week 2 – 11:45 – 20:00
- Week 3 – 12:00 – 20:00
- Week 4 – 7:45 – 15-00
- Week 5 – 12:45 – 20:00
We also understand having a homework/life balance is important to a lot of people, so we designed our rota accommodate 3 days off twice within the 5-week rotation.
Location: Altrincham Golf Course
What can you expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate, and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with.
- A progressive, structured, and supportive environment in which to work.
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday, raising to 35 days after 5-years’ service, (including bank holiday’s)
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- 24/7 access to a GP
- Employee health scheme – including Confidential Counselling
- Employee Assistant Programme which as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs.
- Access to a Perks at Work scheme for discounts
- Access to Manchester Credit Union for savings and loans
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
We do not accept speculative CV from Agencies and any CV’s received will be treated as a gift.