Leisure Attendant & Lifeguard - Stretford Sports Village - Stretford, Greater Manchester
Job Type: Full Time
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout!
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Being punctual and on time
- Setting up equipment
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Lifeguarding – Being vigilant at all times
- Maintaining training each month
We are looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual’s to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure. To be successful in this role you must have:
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard Qualification
Available Hours: 36.25 hours working a 3 week shift roster, which involves earlies, lates and weekends.
Location: Stretford Sports Village
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- Salary of £20,924.00 per annum
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays, raising to 25 days after 5 year service
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- Employee health scheme – including 24/7 access to GP and Confidential Counselling, Employee Assistant Programme and as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for.
We do not accept speculative CV from Agencies and any CV’s received will be treated as a gift.