Chef De Partie - Park Gate
Chef De Partie
11.40 to 12.50
Monday to Friday
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Plus your birthday off
- 3 volunteering days
- 3 days grandparent leave
- 24 week's enhanced maternity leave
- Secondary career leave
- Wedding/commitment day leave
- Free meals on shift
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Apprenticeships opportunities for all experience levels
- Pension and life insurance
- Discounts available on our HAPI app; high street shops, holidays & cinema
- Wellbeing hub
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you a culinary connoisseur and gastronomic genius? Do you have an insatiable passion for the culinary arts and a burning desire to create masterful dishes that delight the senses? Yes? Then this is the role for you. At BaxterStorey we offer an exceptional culinary playground where your creativity can flourish and your talents shine. We wholeheartedly believe that the best food comes from nurturing talent, and empowering our chefs to continuously evolve and refine their craft, that's why invest in you to develop your professional growth.
As a member of our team, you will be supported in an inclusive environment that encourages growth and celebrates diversity. We will invest in your development with ongoing training, to ensure that you have the skills and knowledge to thrive in your role, and we guarantee a good work-life balance, because we believe that people excel when they are given the space to take care of themselves.
If you are a passionate Chef de Partie keen to make a name for yourself within the food service industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Food Preparation - prepare and cook dishes according to the recipes and standards set by the head/sous chef; ensuring food safety standards are adhered to at all times
- Station Management - oversee the production of all dishes assigned to your station and upkeep your designated area with supplies and ensure cleanliness in line with policies and procedures
- Quality Control - maintain high quality standards for all dishes, ensuring presentation and taste is considered at all times
- Team Collaboration - communicate effectively with all other team members and assist/support all colleagues where necessary
- Menu Development - collaborate with head chef to develop and taste new recipes, providing suggestions for improvement or innovation
- Cleaning and Maintenance - maintain cleanliness and organisation of the kitchen including your designated area ensuring equipment is in good working order
- Proven experience working in as a Commis Chef or similar role
- Knowledge of various cooking techniques and cuisines
- Strong understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
- Works according to the BaxterStorey core values
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location (whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university), we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Join us, and be part of the food revolution!
We strive for better, we never settle, never compromise, never follow. We lead the way, blazing our own trail.
We are up-beat, motivating and inspiring. Our love for what we do radiates through our food, and is amplified by our people.
We embrace our differences to push creativity and we work together to be better.
We work together as a team to lead by example, protecting the planet and supporting local communities.
Interested? Even if you don't meet all requirements, we like to hear from you. If you are motivated and hungry to learn, we can work together to develop your potential.
BaxterStorey is committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce.
The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
And to support our commitment to this we have set ourselves an ED&I (Equity, Diversity and Inclusion) ambition to 'set the standard and to be recognised for having the most inclusive culture in hospitality'.