Swimwell Admin Assistant/Teacher - Sale Leisure Centre - Sale, Greater Manchester
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Trafford Leisure team, we are a Leading Leisure provider across Trafford and we work together to get the people of Trafford to move more everyday!
Trafford Leisure is a community interest company, we exist to benefit the Trafford community and we are committed to being a responsible and sustainable employer. We are the largest operator of sport and leisure facilities in Trafford, operating nine indoor facilities, one golf course and driving range and 31 outdoor football pitches, attracting over 2 million visits and employing a workforce of over 300 people. Our team support, guide and motivate people and communities to get healthy and be active and we want YOU to become part of this fantastic team.
As the business recovers from COVID and we look forward to the future Trafford Leisure has a lot to be excited about. Alongside our recent £7million development of Urmston which opened in 2020, Trafford Council will be continuing their investment plan into indoor Leisure across Trafford. Altrincham, Sale and Stretford’s Leisure Centre’s will be refurbished turning these busy but tired facilities into modern, inspiring, fit for purpose Centre’s under the continued roll out of Trafford Leisure’s new brand . Alongside this we need to ensure we have a developed and committed team across Trafford Leisure to allow us to continue delivering a first class service to our customer.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the swim well manager in day to day operations, such as:
- Dealing with face to face enquiries emails answering Telephone calls
- Developing the 1-2-1 swimming lessons offer
- Covering swimming teachers in their absence due to sickness or holidays
- Working as part of a strong swimming teacher team and wider colleagues.
- Being involved with school swimming completing end of term reports.
We are looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual’s to join our team at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure.
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Location: Move Altrincham (Based at sale while refurb is continuing)
What you can expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
We are proud to let you know that, with the 2023 pay review, Trafford Leisure is in the process of becoming a Real Living Wage employer. Implementing the Real Living Wage will support and benefit those within our business on the lowest pay. With the majority of our staff living within the borough, it will also have a positive benefit on the local economy and support Trafford Council’s strategic aim to reduce poverty.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- £14.10 Teaching rate and £11.00 per hour Admin
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday, raising to 35 days after 5-years’ service, (including bank holiday’s)
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- 24/7 access to a GP
- Employee health scheme – including Confidential Counselling
- Employee Assistant Programme which as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
- Access to a Perks at Work scheme for discounts
- Access to Manchester Credit Union for savings and loans
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for. Move Altrincham Swim well Admin assistant
We do not accept speculative CV from Agencies and any CV’s received will be treated as a gift.