Swimming Teachers - Various Locations Around Manchester
Trafford Leisure is on the lookout!
We are looking for motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individuals to join our teams at an exciting period of change for Trafford Leisure.
To be successful in this role you must have Level 2 qualification either STA or Swim England.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Delivering structured lessons for all levels of swimmers
- Teaching students from schools or who are Adult or Junior members of our community
- Assessing against the agreed Swim Well criteria
- Coordinating distribution of awards
- Working with teachers and parents to organise classes and ensuring that Health and Safety needs are met
- Personally, ensuring that equipment is at first class standards in both safety and cleanliness at all times
- Personally, ensuring that the environment in which you deliver your role is of
- Owning and managing the administration of your work, including:
- Diary management
- Individual records for swimmer achievements
Working Hours: Evenings and weekends hours available/contracts of 2.5 hours – 16 hours per week
Location: Opportunities available at all our sites, Sale Leisure Centre, Stretford Sports Village, Move Urmston or Partington Sports Village.
What can you expect from us?
Our business is led by a small, passionate and professional group of individuals. We work together to support and lead our dedicated teams across the organisation which despite its size and number of locations has a fantastic family feel. As one of its strongest assets, we focus our attention on the people we employ, by providing training and continual development, only through this can we achieve the high levels of service and provision to our customers.
As well as training and development as a Trafford Leisure employee you will be rewarded with;
- Level 1 – £11.22 and Level 2 is £14.10
- A progressive, structured and supportive environment in which to work
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holiday, raising to 35 days after 5-years’ service, (including bank holiday’s)
- Company sick pay
- Health and Ride 2 Work schemes
- Complementary Fitness Membership for you
- Heavily discounted Fitness Membership for up to 5 of your Family & Friends
- 24/7 access to a GP
- Employee health scheme – including Confidential Counselling
- Employee Assistant Programme which as an employee could claim back up to £1150 per year of healthcare costs
- Access to a Perks at Work scheme for discounts
- Access to Manchester Credit Union for savings and loans
The Next Steps
We’re looking to appoint as soon as possible, so if this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t delay, apply TODAY by completing an application form and attaching your CV!
*Remember to specify the role and Centre you are applying for.