About the Role
Full Time Duty Manager at Starbucks - Bedford Station
Everyone regardless of age starts on £12.22 per hour.
As a Duty Manager you will work a variety of shifts between 5:00 am and 7:00 pm, including weekends.
Responsibilities for Duty Manager:
- Leads the shift and motivates the team to drive sales
- Follows opening, closing & shift changeover procedures ensuring effective handover
- Ensures the cleaning schedules are followed with all cleaning monitored & allocated fairly
- Following Health & Safety/Food Safety/Statutory requirements and report to Line Manager if required
- Trains the team on brand standards
- Ensures cash procedures followed by all staff
Requirements for Duty Manager:
- Duty Manager /Supervisor experience within retail or hospitality sector
- Due to some responsibilities within this role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts and also will need to be able to serve and handle alcohol.
Benefits for Duty Manager:
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Help@Hand app - from shopping discounts , GP appointments, 24/7 help line to financial and wellbeing support for your and your loved ones
- 75% discount on your meal while on shift
- UK pensions Plans
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Free Uniform
Fancy to find out more? Apply today for a Duty Manager role
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.