Assistant Food & Beverage Manager - Birmingham
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager Competitive + Benefits Crowne Plaza Solihull, B91 3QD Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Assistant Food & Beverage Manager' you'll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
In this role you will assist the Food and Beverage Manager in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the Restaurant, Bar, Conference and Events within the hotel. You'll be a passionate leader with the ability to inspire, motivate, and support your team in order to exceed your commercial goals. You'll have high standards when it comes to guest experience, understand brand standards and you'll take ownership and pride in your work.
What you'll be doing
- Leadership, coaching & training
- Customer service
- Delivering brand standards
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Sound commercial judgment
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you most
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
You will never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You'll have a love for delivering amazing service as well as leading, inspiring and engaging your team.
You'll be commercially minded, innovative and have high expectations of yourself and others. You'll demonstrate your passion by bringing new ideas to the table, delivering on your promises and inspiring those around you.
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
Set in the heart of Solihull and just 5 miles from Birmingham and the NEC, this hotel is in a great central location easy to reach from all over the UK. The hotel features an open lobby, restaurant and bar and a stylish outside terrace overlooking the lake complete with a heated seating area. The hotel offers 12 high-tech conference rooms that can accommodate small or large groups of delegates in various formations. Plus, 120 guest rooms and a health and leisure club with extensive facilities including a gymnasium and heated swimming pool.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.