Chef de Partie - Coventry
Chef de Partie Competitive + Benefits Holiday Inn Coventry M6 J2, Coventry CV2 2HP Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Chef de Partie' you'll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You'll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team. You'll have high standards when it comes to the preparation, cooking and presentation of food as well as maintaining excellent hygiene and safety standards.
You'll take ownership and pride in your work and support the Head Chef in delivering an excellent experience to our guests.
What you'll be doing
- Supervising, coaching and training
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of outstanding food
- Maintaining high standards of food hygiene & food safety
- Ordering & stock taking
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Available to work when the customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
Can you chop it like it's hot? Then wok this way!
At Valor, we're on the lookout for a Chef de Partie, that truly can bring the party!
We create memorable experiences for our guests from the food they eat right down to the faces they see, so we're searching for someone that can dance to their own beet.
If coaching, preparation and customer service come as naturally to you as an organic veggie patch, then we're rooting for you!
You'll need to work with our Head Chef like salt and pepper and quality should be your middle name.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
The Holiday Inn Coventry is a charming retreat, located neatly in the UK's bustling centre. Ideally situated for those visiting the Midlands and the North, and closely linked to nearby business centres. What's more, Birmingham Airport is less than 20 minutes' drive away. The hotel is home to the excellent Academy Conference Centre, with an impressive 21 high-tech meeting rooms on offer. After business, guests can dine at the sleek, newly fitted Open Lobby restaurant and bistro, or unwind at the hotel bar. The hotel also offers extensive leisure facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.