Food and Beverage Supervisor - High Wycombe
Food and Beverage Supervisor Competitive + Benefits HI High Wycombe M40 J4, High Wycombe HP11 1TL Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Food and Beverage Supervisor' you'll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You'll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team. You will acquire a thorough understanding of the preparation and service of dishes on the hotel menus and assist in the responsibility for the day to day operation of the food services department.
What you'll be doing
- Supervision of restaurant, bar and lounge.
- Coaching and training
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Service of food & drinks
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Available to work when the customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
You'll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You'll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You'll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You'll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
Situated a short drive from the peaceful city centre, Holiday Inn High Wycombe offers easy access to Heathrow International Airport in under 20 minutes. The hotel has 7 modern event rooms of various sizes, all ready to accommodate meetings, conferences and celebrations. Guests can be in Birmingham or Oxford in no time, or take a trip nearby to the delightful sights of Wycombe Swan Theatre or Wycombe Museum. Guests needing refreshment or relaxation can visit the lively hotel restaurant or bar, or grab coffee to go from the on-site Starbucks.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.