Maintenance Assistant - Coventry
Maintenance Assistant Competitive + Benefits Crowne Plaza Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6YR Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Maintenance Assistant' you'll be behind the scenes, delivering on our mission!
You'll be fastidious in your approach to keeping our hotels running as efficiently as possible. You'll have high standards when it comes to hotel maintenance and be meticulous about the health and safety of both staff and guests alike. You'll take ownership and pride in your work and will support the Maintenance Manager in delivering an excellent service to our hotel.
What you'll be doing
- General maintenance & repairs
- Emergency repairs around the hotel
- Painting & decorating
- Maintaining health and safety standards
- Working closely with all hotel departments
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
You'll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You'll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You'll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You'll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
Crowne Plaza Stratford-upon-Avon is a perfect business and leisure destination, due to it's central UK location surrounded by the historic Shakespeare's birthplace and it's unique position on the banks of the river Avon. The hotel's meeting, dining and public spaces feature a brand new ballroom, private bar, reception area, lounge and bar, restaurant and a stunning outdoor riverside terrace, complete with it's own tipi! The extensive conference facilities feature 15 meeting and conference rooms including the stunning ballroom which can hold up to 550 guests theatre style. The hotel also features 259 bedrooms plus a health and leisure club with facilities including a heated swimming pool and gymnasium.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.