Night Porter - Birmingham
Night Porter 11.13 per hour AC Hotel Birmingham, B1 1RL Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Night Porter' you'll be on the front line, delivering on our mission!
You'll be delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What you'll be doing
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services we offer
- Responsibilities for guests luggage
- Provide guests with local information and arranging transport if required
- Maximising opportunities to sell
- Service of food and drinks during night time hours
- Maintaining high standards of Health & Safety / Food Safety
- Maintaining security and safety during night time hours
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
We're on the lookout for a night owl that can make our guests experience a hoot!
At AC Birmingham, we're looking for a Night Porter who is full of that night fever and enthusiasm! So, if you're a creature of the night and love the dancing in the moonlight, then you could be a perfect fit.
The hospitality industry never sleeps, and we need someone to be there for our guests at all hours. From late night check ins to impeccable late-night service, a Night Porter plays a vital role in making sure our guests have the stay of their dreams!
We're on a mission to redefine hospitality, so if you're dedicated to customer service, have exceptional organisational skills and a bubbly personality day and night then we'd love to hear from you.
When darkness falls, we need a hospitality hero! Will it be you?
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
AC Hotels by Marriott is a design-led lifestyle brand which originated in Europe and is aimed at the creative, well-travelled guest. Each AC Hotel is designed to reflect the uniqueness and character of its urban location. Located in the heart of Birmingham and next to the regenerated Mailbox, AC Hotel Birmingham is an ideal urban hideout from which to explore the many bespoke shopping opportunities, cutting edge wine bars and luxury restaurants Birmingham has to offer. The Bull Ring, Grand Central shopping centre, the International Convention Centre, Birmingham Airport and Birmingham New Street station are also all within easy reach. The hotel features a mix of contemporary style and timeless elegance and guests can enjoy 90 modern bedrooms, the AC Lounge a multi-function space which operates as a creative area during the day and a social hub at night, the AC Kitchen serving an European-inspired breakfast, mobile check-in and out, Wi-Fi everywhere, a 24-hour fitness centre and an on-site Black Sheep Coffee.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.