Night Auditor - Manchester
Night Auditor 22,817.60 plus great benefits AC Hotel Manchester Salford Quays, M5 3AW Why join us?
As well as being rewarded with fantastic benefits, training and development, you'll be joining one of UK's Top 6 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2023!
- Stays across the UK at employee rate (a HUGE discount!)
- Discounted Friends and Family rates (that'll make you really popular!)
- 50% off food and beverage in our hotels
- A range of development and apprenticeship programmes
- We're committed to your development and progression with lots of promotion opportunities
- You'll get all meals on duty (because hard work is hungry work!)
- Uniform provided
- We're big on all things reward and recognition and celebrate success throughout the year
- Commitment to your health and well-being
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounted use of leisure facilities
- Refer a Friend incentives to influence your earning potential.
As 'Night Auditor' you'll be on the front line delivering attentive customer focused service, understand brand standards and enjoy working as part of a successful team.
What you'll be doing
- Customer service
- Working as part of a great team
- Checking guests in and out, processing payments
- Good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services we offer
- Cash handling and completion of night audit
- Assisting with room service orders
- Delivering brand standards
- Administration and Technology savvy
- Maintaining security and safety during night time hours
- Available to work when the team and customer needs you
What'll make you a great fit for us here at Valor
You'll never falter on striving for exceptional quality and standards. You'll understand the importance of your role in relation to the happiness of our guests and their lasting memory of our hotel.
You'll be methodical and have high expectations of yourself and others. You'll demonstrate your passion by taking pride in your work, delivering on your promises and doing the simple things brilliantly.
What you'll become a part of
Valor Hospitality is a trusted, multiple award winning, and full service, international hospitality company operating in the US, UK, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. We are reimagining hospitality internationally, creating great ROI, driving commerciality with creativity and innovation. Recognised by owners, investors and developers as an innovative and trusted partner to drive revenue and increase profits.
Here in the UK we operate 35 properties across the brands of Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, DoubleTree by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel Indigo, AC by Marriott Hotels and Courtyard by Marriott, in various locations throughout the UK. The Company continues to have ambitious development and growth plans.
AC Hotels by Marriott is a design-led lifestyle brand which originated in Europe and is aimed at the creative, well-travelled guest. Each AC Hotel is designed to reflect the uniqueness and character of its urban location. Close to the cutting edge innovation of Media City and the cultural offering of The Lowry, the 142-room hotel offers easy access to a vibrant and regenerated Salford Quays area. AC Hotels focus on offering the essentials of a beautiful stay and guests can enjoy; modern guest rooms, the AC Lounge, a multi-function space which operates as a creative area during the day and a social hub at night, the AC Kitchen serving an European-inspired breakfast, the AC Library an informal space to relax and meet, mobile check-in and out, Wi-Fi everywhere, flexible meeting space which can cater for up to 100 people and a 24-hour fitness centre.
Valor Hospitality Europe has established itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
Please visit https://valorhospitality.com/ to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.