Come and join the team at Caffe Ritazza
at Bristol Airport.
Looking for a Career? We've got you covered! Our company is seeking talented individuals to join our team and growing business in Bristol Airport. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and an exciting fast-paced work environment. If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for success, we want to hear from you! Apply now and take the first step towards your dream career. Immediate starts available pending checks
Rate of pay up to £12.50 per hour
As a team member you will work a variety of shifts between 00:00 am - 11:59 pm. We offer flexibility to suit your schedule!
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
If you’re still not convinced then check out the additional benefits:
- Contract minimum 24h plus per week.
- Free meals on shift
- Free car parking
- Free A1(Bristol bus) & A3 Weston Super Mare bus), Discounted A4 (Bath bus)
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 50% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Help@Hand app - from shopping discounts , GP appointments, 24/7 help line to financial and wellbeing support for your and your loved ones.
- Employees also receive hourly based percentage of service charges or gratuity
- Discounts on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations.
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our family!
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook @sspukcareers.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.